Geocode digital images with latitude, longitude, altitude, and direction information. RoboGEO stamps this information onto the images or writes it to the EXIF, allowing you to permanently geocode and link your photos to the GPS coordinates. All writing to the EXIF and IPTC headers is lossless and all of the existing comments (including the MakerNote and the Adobe XMP metadata) are preserved. Includes a Picasa-style geotagger for Google Earth. Create web pages that use Google Maps, export KML or KMZ files to Google Earth, upload geotagged photos to Flickr, export ESRI SHP shapefiles, export to MapPoint, or export DXF files to AutoCAD or IntelliCAD. Show the photo direction on maps and calculate it from the GPS tracklog. Merge EXIF or IPTC tags into the image titles and descriptions. Record dictation using any modern digital voice recorder and automatically associate audio with the photos. Rotate or redate images based on the EXIF info. Export GPX files. Edit the EXIF times. Lookup altitudes knowing only lat/lon. Photo locations can be projected to a new location in either ground or airplane mode. Free EXIF/IPTC viewer. Geocode any type of JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, DNG, NEF, CR2, MRW, ERF, RAF, ORF, PEF, ARW SR2, SRW, RW2, RAW, RWL, and MEF. Directly supports Garmin GPS units (USB or COM), but no GPS is required. Geocode images from a GPS tracklog, KML or KMZ files, NMEA sentences, waypoints, known place names OziExploer PLT files, or TCX files. Import GPX files for interfacing with other GPSs like Magellan and Trimble. Import shapefiles. Rename images per the EXIF data. IPTC editor. UTM and MGRS support. Use any digital camera. Internationally aware. Very easy to use. Nice user interface. Can be fully automated from the command line. Perfect tool for aerial photography, land surveyors, engineers, insurance claim adjusters or anyone who needs to collect field data for integration into a GIS system. Affordable. Free lifetime upgrades. Extensive documentation.
» version 6.3.2 - posted on 2012-02-25
Added Google Earth polygon file support and the ability to export HTML and enhanced the user-interface
» version 5.0 - posted on 2006-09-22
Added a Picasa style geotagger for Google Earth
EULA - End User License Agreement
ROBOGEO END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. SINGLE USER LICENSE. This license is for a single individual. It allows the application to be installed on a maximum of 3 different computers provided that the individual who purchases the license owns each computer and provided that there would be no concurrent use of the application. For example, the purchaser may install the application on a desktop computer at work, a personal computer at home, and on a laptop.
2. 10-USER LICENSE. This license is for an organization. It allows the application to be installed on a maximum of 10 computers at a single specific physical location where it may be used by any number of people. For example, a company who needs to install the application on 20 workstations will need two 10-User Licenses.
RoboGEO includes a 30 day money back guarantee, which is listed in its entirety below.
1. RoboGEO performs as represented in the documentation.
2. RoboGEO and the documentation are without major defect.
3. We will give prompt and accurate technical support.
If we breach any of these three guarantees, you're entitled to a refund equal to your original purchase price.
1. Use the software and its documentation per the type of License purchased.
2. Make a single archival copy of the software for backup purposes.
1. Make copies of the software, except for archival purposes.
2. Transfer the software, documentation or unlock codes to any 3rd party.
3. Create or redistribute unlock codes.
4. Alter or reverse engineer the software.
5. Remove or obscure any Copyright or Trademark notices.
OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
This License Agreement gives you certain limited rights to use the software. You do not become an owner of the software and Pretek, Inc. retains title to all the software, documentation, and unlock codes. In addition, you agree to use reasonable efforts to protect the software, documentation and unlock codes from unauthorized use, reproduction, or redistribution. All rights not specifically granted in this License Agreement are reserved by Pretek, Inc.
This License Agreement is effective from the day you first use the software and remains in effect until this License Agreement is terminated.
If you breach this License Agreement, Pretek, Inc. may terminate this License Agreement by notifying you in writing. You may be required to return all software, software copies, and related materials to Pretek, Inc. Pretek, Inc. may also exercise its other legal rights.
This License Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Pretek, Inc. regarding the software, documentation and unlock codes. This License Agreement supersedes all prior agreements. This License Agreement may be modified by Pretek, Inc. If any provision of this License Agreement is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable from, and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this License Agreement. This License Agreement shall be governed by Tennessee law, USA law, and all recognized international treaties or conventions. You acknowledge that you have read and that you fully understand every provision of this License Agreement.
EXCEPT FOR THE GUARANTEE, ROBOGEO IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. PRETEK, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF, RESULTS OF, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OF THE PRODUCT. SHOULD THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT PRETEK, INC.) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. FURTHER, EXCEPT FOR THE GUARANTEE, PRETEK, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE; AND YOU RELY ON THE PRODUCT AND RESULTS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRETEK, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SYSTEM DAMAGE, SERVICE, REPAIR, CORRECTION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOST SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
If you have questions about this License Agreement, contact:
1746 N Lovvorn Rd
Christiana, TN 37037 USA